Ranking
Originally Posted by shook View Post
I'm that intelligent, but quiet and introverted student, who tends to daydream during boring classes, and pay attention when things get interesting. I rarely do more work than i have to, which usually results in above-average grades, though i have received top grades sometimes. I'm mainly inattentive when the teacher is rolling the blackboard style, but i do the tasks we're assigned to, often pretty quickly. I'm decidedly a logical thinker, so i favor natural science classes, and tend to get bored in the humanistic classes (Danish, English, History...). I want to do well, but i constantly find my own laziness being quite an obstacle to that. I very rarely get bad grades for anything i do, it's just that i sometimes get them for things that i don't do.

That's about it. :U

Seconded.
Or, in short, if I put work in and gave a shit, I would get all A's
"Life has a funny way of throwing wet sponges at our dreams." ~ MoreTh>n Freeman
Well:
a) I'm in the "gifted class"
b) I'm my classes funny guy.
c) I have troubles with homework, but I get straight As.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
I'm the quiet, lazy, smart kid that never does jackshit in class and still pulls out with an A with ease.

^

At least till I got into the uni. I actually had to start doing work and stuff, but im still pretty lazy :x
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
In school, I was a cocky little prick. College hit me hard in the face with a lesson in maturity. Now I'm the kind of guy who wants to be responsible for his own work, that way the blame falls directly on me, if I fuck up.

I get pretty involved in lectures, try to contribute whenever possible, pass almost everything and consistently meet deadlines. I'd say I'm a pretty good student.
Originally Posted by Mosier View Post
^

At least till I got into the uni. I actually had to start doing work and stuff, but im still pretty lazy :x

^

I'm in the same boat. I missed so many lectures this semester out of sheer laziness. Either I was still drunk from the night before and couldn't be bothered to go in, I was hungover and not going in, or I was just to lazy to get out my bed.

But when I do go in for lectures I pay attention and contribute, especially in the criminal law lectures as they are the most interesting. I passed all my practice exams and have met all of my deadlines (apart from in my spanish course)

I have exams in 3 weeks though so I am going to have to study for them.
I'm an artist in class, as I draw comics with friends. On Wednesdays I leave school to go to the Talented and Gifted program. I stay there until 1 PM. So yeah, I'm a pretty good student with honours.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
I am kind of s good/bad student. I'm a fkin social butterfly, but I keep my grades up at A's/B's. So what if I piss the living shit out of my sub's, to the point where they lean over there desk and say, "Get out of my face" To which I reply with a well timed sneeze. School cant always be boring as shit, so I like to make it more fun, even if I do get in trouble. :P
[L] | 3rd dan | Judo master | BISH | WP | X Piratez & HoLy