Toribash
Way to go explaining what I just said! And yeah, it doesn't matter as long as you have a steady income of guitar strings a pack a month, a week, doesn't matter... Just more strings.
Originally Posted by H4rl3quin View Post
who cares about what's good for guitar strings.. they only last about a week anyway due to being made cheaply by money hungry companies.

My A, and D string are still the one my guitar had on it 3 years ago.
Granted i Didn't play it for a year and a half.

Damn e string, I overestimated your abilities of withstanding pain.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
It might be a bit out though, bacause the capo could have interfered and made there be more slack in between the capo and the pegs, i dunno
Originally Posted by Chac View Post
Exactly. just a guitar-playing faggot trying to be edgy by centering attention on him by pulling ambiguous bullshit with his guitar

I'm not trying to be edgy, or center attention on myself. I just did that to see what it would sound like.
Your the one trying to be edgy and center attention on yourself by leaving some bullshit comment on a thread you know nothing about.

BTW I forgot to mention that after tuning the guitar 1/2 step down with a capo on, I took the capo off.
Toribash...I threatened to make a comeback last year...Never came to be. I think I need to change that this year
Well that would fuck up your tuning a lot if you take it off after changing tuning, but it would be just a half step down tuning.
could be dropped half, dropped c, dropped d, dropped full, raised half, raised full. or something else. as long as it sounds decent have fun ^^
And as allways,
have fun