Toribash
Re: Requesting Replays
there ya go... i love this one... won by rippin the others head off and dqing him with it
Last edited by Slith; Mar 26, 2008 at 07:06 AM.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
I have a good one... the guy getting dismembered not only loses an arm cleanly, but also has a bit of his chest ripped off... how's that for a dismemberment?

Plus, a pounce/kick which rips the opponent to pieces also is pretty good...

Attached Files
Uber_UppercutCombo.rpl (106.0 KB, 13 views)
Pounce3.rpl (39.0 KB, 12 views)
Wow people you really have come forward to help me! Thanks for the effort currently im trying to decide what to put in. So far I have watched Sieg, Juntalis and Chez's Replays so yeah they looking good. For the other 2 guys I shall watch your replays when I get home!
hey ive got some cool replays right here !!!
Attached Files
1healf for more.rpl (26.0 KB, 17 views)
Last edited by skeletonman; May 1, 2008 at 01:57 AM.
So what Jack you want me to re-create the video?? It will take time though cause I'm in the middle of exams at the moment. The dismemberment video I created took me 2 weeks to create it!

Here is the link to the video: http://www.toribash.com/forum/index.php?topic=2498.0
Oooh i just did something really good, you need to download this mod made by Vitron to see it though...

this is one hell of a pwnage move ;)

note I'm requesting hampa put this into the next version :o
Attached Files
1whoneedsheads.rpl (54.8 KB, 13 views)
leftknife.tbm (173 Bytes, 9 views)
Me vs. Danny =) And some other stuff.

Enjoy
Attached Files
Headforahead.rpl (18.3 KB, 15 views)
LOL.rpl (54.6 KB, 15 views)
O.O.rpl (36.5 KB, 15 views)
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod