Toribash
Original Post
Do not post here... I have nothing now.
I have nothing to give out!
Last edited by Patrick_Unrated; Nov 22, 2007 at 12:29 AM.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
Now now, a healthy flow of new players is good for a game like this. What I don't understand is why I should send my items, that I payed for, to you. Patrick. That part makes no sense to me what so ever. Like, let's say I withdrawn sapphire joints. They're pretty damn expensive. As my father says, there are no truly free things in life. These people need to learn this.
Originally Posted by Zealot0Of0Anarchy View Post
Now now, a healthy flow of new players is good for a game like this. What I don't understand is why I should send my items, that I payed for, to you. Patrick. That part makes no sense to me what so ever. Like, let's say I withdrawn sapphire joints. They're pretty damn expensive. As my father says, there are no truly free things in life. These people need to learn this.

I agree with u on the no free thing in life....
still if i dont use something , why not give it to someone who will use it
and be happy?
And u cant possibly expect the new players to get money quickly and buy joints...i know it since im starting from the bottom again...
Originally Posted by Zealot0Of0Anarchy View Post
That seems to be the problem, I do use them.

Than u dont need to donate...its for those who WANT to help newbies remember ?!?!?! Gosh u all go on on how nooobs are stupid , noobs are unwanted and shit , like they are retarded....but if u treat em otherwise it may not be this way , have u thought about it ??!
Cut off this crap , u were noobs too if u dont remember i do ... and i was a noob too ... hell we all were at some point ... would u want the same attitude if u were a noob ?
Actually u are the noobs for behaving this way ... i admitt ive been an ass to ALOT of noobs for getting on my nerves...but looking at this thread i realised that im wrong...we are all wrong...
Everybody say that the decision of 3.0 being free led to a massive noob attacks...soo...would u prefer a closed circle of 1000 or 2000 ppl , plus most of us differ from the time zones which makes it impossible to play with certain players.....GET REAL haterz....and cut the crap

PS: Long offtopic , but this seems to be the most important subject after the release of 3.0 ....
Next thing i buy , i will donate it to some newbie ...what about you?!