Toribash
Dont ask things like that here....u should know seeing as u have over 100 posts n the forums
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
1:why do you even care whot i post?
2:just because u say exuse me and sorry doesent make it hurt lesser
3: who are you to judge the price
4:this is my first texture set...i just try to make some texture so i can buy a head for 2000tc
5:im not Sorry for being mean, pls dont excuse me. (noob)
Originally Posted by dragoblade View Post
Dont ask things like that here....u should know seeing as u have over 100 posts n the forums

Posts mean nothing, he must search for himself. (preferably in TUTORIALS)

Originally Posted by ripper5 View Post
4:this is my first texture set...i just try to make some texture so i can buy a head for 2000tc

1: You asked for feedback by posting here correct?

2: Nothing can hurt you on the internet. It's your fault for taking it to heart.

3: Anyone can judge the price, for they may be future customers.

4: That wont prevent people from not liking your work.

5: That doesn't make much sense, your just trying to get back at him for apparently hurting your feelings; which wouldn't happen if you didn't let things on the internet get to you. He is just a jerk, that didn't help you improve.

Now for the set, it is not very great. No detail, and it does not resemble the character from God of War that you are trying to portray. It's not a full set either. Did you use anything as a reference?

1/10
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
Originally Posted by ripper5 View Post

1. Because we read that
3. Customers.
4. Then you should try better, don't sell something that is 'not so good', because even if you try to sell it for 20 tcs, noone will buy it - anyone can make something like that in paint.

Well, I don't think you'll find a buyer for this set.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
worst set I've seen in my life.seriously.You could add some detail on the face and a lot more on the other texts and btw it looks nothing like god of war.
Tint is sex.
hidan ..... i said it was clsoed..... that does mean that no more replys please....
You Would'3nd f0k G0d !
You Would'3nd f0ck W|th ﻞﺄﯔRﻭ|pp3r! N333VAR!