Toribash
Meh...
It does appear smooth, but if it disappears that fast it is hard to notice any clunkyness.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

It's not fast enough to NOT land... 2/10
Je fixe les gens même lorsqu'ils s'en appercoivent...

Blame the fact that english is not my default language of communication...
Pretty nice, being a Pivot Animator myself I can see you did a pretty good job here, I'm pretty used to Pivot's standard FPS so normally I notice almost all the frames and I can say it's a pretty fluid animation. ^_^
Although being short and kind of boring it takes away points, but then again it's just a test.

If it would be a real Animation I would give this a 7.5 because of the shortness
And if it was a test I wouldn't give this a rating because tests aren't really for being rated right? :P
6/10 Pretty much what handmade said.--For your next one, to improve this one, I say make the camera folow him up with a wind trails showing him go fast. Maybe some tricks in the air, and a landing. Maybe a build upbefore he jumps. An explosion on the ground, or at least crack just to show how extreme of a jump it was.

I am not pivot maker myself, so I don't know how much could be done. But I just think this would be cool.
Last edited by Patrick_Unrated; Nov 8, 2007 at 01:11 PM.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
Patrick Unrated, alot can be done with Pivot, and alot more than this too, but as he said, it's just a test, to find out how to do the best jump or to improve his skills in animating a jump, so it's not needed to make a big fancy animation.
It was not a test...And was not physic based...
Je fixe les gens même lorsqu'ils s'en appercoivent...

Blame the fact that english is not my default language of communication...
Any ways, thats just what I would like to see in strait up jump pivot.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1