Toribash
You have the left tricep.

Go in game sit on a multiplayer server and do a /dl icon5 then a /lp 0 icon 5 and it will appear.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

I've Got the same texture problem...I keep uploading my NEW head but my old head texture just stays and the new head does not appear in-game
EDIT: Just tried it worked but the template in the textures tab in torishop still stays...is it supposed to be like that?
Last edited by andytan; Feb 3, 2010 at 11:58 AM.
>Click here< DO EET
Originally Posted by andytan View Post
I've Got the same texture problem...I keep uploading my NEW head but my old head texture just stays and the new head does not appear in-game
EDIT: Just tried it worked but the template in the textures tab in torishop still stays...is it supposed to be like that?

Yeah, that's a recent bug, it just started working that way.

It'll get fixed eventually, till then you can still use textures, just the template wont show which one is uploaded.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Uhh, I can't uplad as well, it shows the thumbnail picture as a red X in a white box, and what I uploaded doesn't show. What should I do?
Originally Posted by Phantaruz View Post
Uhh, I can't uplad as well, it shows the thumbnail picture as a red X in a white box, and what I uploaded doesn't show. What should I do?

Try, making a new thread.

See if people there can help out.