Toribash
Bump with a replay. If anyone can get a dismember with the head skeet (after turning on self damage in notepad), you will get a cookie.
Attached Files
Gum - Red Speakers.rpl (128.9 KB, 73 views)
Hmm.

Siigh. That last skeet disappoints me. I can't get it without manipulating Uke. Very last frame - lower shoulder. Siiigh. ._. Feel free to edit and get the skeet without manipulating Uke, but I just can't get it.
Attached Files
Gum - I have no life.rpl (261.3 KB, 64 views)
nice replays
i would rate 9/10 for them

the last kick in "i have no life" seemed messy
other than that i dont see anything bad at all

i like in the first replays 3 kicks = 3 boom hits =)
your quite good in single player you almost remind me of splinter's replays (alot of booming and style)
^^
Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL
I work hard to make that replay clean and get those skeets and I get one comment. :I

Thanks for your C&C though, extreme.
Attached Files
Gum - Chewy goodness.rpl (135.0 KB, 56 views)
This is a very nice replay.
The manipulation was a little stiff but the first boom was pretty nice.
I didn't like a lot the knee decap but i was impressed when you grabbed the head and you made the pose.
Gj, Keep it up.
8.5/10
Long gone
Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
The manipulation was a little stiff but the first boom was pretty nice.

I like my manipulation a tad stiff, for some odd reason or another. Idk. Thanks for the C&C.
Well, I didn't really care for the manip but the attacks were cool. I wondered if there couldn't be more than one dismember from the last kick, but I dunno. The pose is my favorite part, it's perfect. Really nice work.
[Inq]
Need help with anything? Have a question? PM me! I'll try my best to help you.
Thanks for the C&C.
------
I'm uninspired. Btw, this is one of 3 failed attempts to imitate Rutz. I'll be uploading the other two later. Still working on them.
Attached Files
Gum - Simple Splitcap.rpl (126.3 KB, 46 views)
I was bored yesterday with no internets, so I made 4 replays.

Boring Splitcap - Uninspired crap.

Manipkick(2) - Same opener. I can't get a boom from the first kick. Feel free to edit and get the kick.

Simple Decap - Ugly Rutz imitation. He's too good for me to imitate. ;_; And juggling was a fail.
Attached Files
Gum - Boring Splitcap.rpl (71.3 KB, 32 views)
Gum - Manipkick.rpl (97.9 KB, 27 views)
Gum - Manipkick2.rpl (117.6 KB, 30 views)
Gum - Simple Decap.rpl (110.1 KB, 33 views)