Toribash
Oh god damn you Mosier. Going and upstaging my replays like that. That was just about as flawless as you could get (apart from Uke getting a few points at 4498 :o ). How the hell can you even do this sort of stuff after a long hiatus, I don't know. Such a neat replay.

Seeing as I'm already beaten here, I'd love to see a few more replays appear before you inevitably disappear back onto the depths of IRC. Put that talent you've got there to good use!!
Hehey ! You dont suck at all ! Your Poses do !
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
Originally Posted by Marco View Post
Meh, was ok. The kick should have got the head and not the arm, it would have beena lot better that way.

^That and even you got the arm
the follow up punch made up for it.Really nice
Eh, don't like it as much, somewhat over rated IMO. It looked nice but there was barely any damage or brutality into it. Only one of the hits dismembered more than one joint, which only happened once, and it wasn't a boom either. It probably would of been better if it was just a dance instead of both a madman and dance incorporated into one replay.

Not saying that you need booms to make a nice replay, it just looks more a lot more interesting than singles. 7/10
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
oh hey, thanks for the comments. It's been much too long since ive made another.

Boomhits have never been my thing anyways. *Mosier oldschool*
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
That's pretty nice. I like the spins. Boomhits are slightly overrated. Too much of them makes the replay lack style.

Good job.
Last edited by Tempo; Mar 13, 2010 at 11:38 AM.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
inb4 "amagad datz just a decapz ursonub"
Attached Files
random decap #40000.rpl (118.5 KB, 47 views)
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when