Toribash
OK, i get it, they're slow. well anyways, they're my first ones... not an excuse, but anyways.

pirate- i think that re-edit was actually worse, cuz y broke one of your joints. i rather stay intact than dismem uke faster.

anyways, i'll try to make my future madmans faster. if someone could post a replay of an "fast enough" madman, it would help.

not failing a dismember is more important to me than speed, too, but, as you have noticed, i can't always do that, either...

i'll try to make one that fits in less than 500 frames now...
Last edited by Archlurps; Nov 17, 2007 at 11:11 PM.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Here's a really fast one, but i don't know if it has enough dismembers to be a madman...
A good speed would be at least 1 dismember every 30-40 frames on average.
Just keep on practicing, you'll get it soon enough ^_^
Attached Files
Mad quickie.rpl (69.2 KB, 15 views)
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
ok. i made ones with 300 frames, 250 frames and 200 frames. all the limbs are removed from the torso in each one.

that's also what i think qualifies a madman. all the limbs torn off the torso.

i'll add the replays to the first post the second i've finished writing this
I refuse to grab.
-
YES! one approval.

i'd be very thankful if you posted one with a high enough speed here so i could try and make as fast, just for training myself

i also made a madman in which i charge at uke running from 1000 engage distance and then proceed with madmaning him. it may be a bit slower than the others, though.
Last edited by Archlurps; Nov 18, 2007 at 02:01 PM.
I refuse to grab.
-
yes, your bump was pretty good for the thread. i hope someone comes to see this, cuz most of the active people only saw the old sucky ones and now won't bother for the better new ones
I refuse to grab.
-
me too. i've been thinking that i might make it faster so that it could be rightfully called a madman.
I refuse to grab.
-
Wow, duud!
My favourites were sprinting and gymnastic (did I spell it right? D=).
Sprinting was most unique replay I've seen in times. You just sprinted at uke and ripped him apart some rude way. Good job, man!
Gymnastic were just funny jumping at uke and raping him to parts.

Lungcancer likes it.
Living on earth is good, if you dont care that people die all time.
great you liked it!

no wonder you said nothing about madmans scrunchy and 2-5, they suck cuz they're way too slow.

the sprinting one was born when i learnt to run (while trying to walk) in toribash yesterday. i posted only the run on Desertpunk's "my attempt at walking" and then i just had to make a madman of it cuz i had just made my first madmans (the sucky ones) on friday, and learnt to make proper ones on saturday.

gymnastics is also a bit like that, only that i learnt to do those jumps like a month ago. if it hasn't been deleted, there's still a thread somewhere about me doing gymnastics to reach uke from 2500 engage distance at best, and then beat him up (not by any means madman him, i just dm'd him 2 or 3 times).

btw, i got the remake of gymnastic madman done now, it's as fast as the newer ones, but starts with the opening move of the old one, so it can't really be called "gymnastic madman 2".

i'm also working on another springing madman, from the distance of 2000.

did you notice tha there are replays on 2 threads, and a total of 2 sprinting madmans, which version do you like more?
Last edited by Archlurps; Nov 19, 2007 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Desertpunk's correct name
I refuse to grab.
-