Endurance Onslaught 6.0
i'd keep to the natural world when human beings were not the dominant species of the world.

and then i would stay there.

and if i ever died, i'd just go back and un-die.
Live in pure bliss as one with nature.
SuicideDo, the Brewtal Drunken Immortal.
Originally Posted by SuicideDo View Post
i'd keep to the natural world when human beings were not the dominant species of the world.

and then i would stay there.

and if i ever died, i'd just go back and un-die.
Live in pure bliss as one with nature.

oh, so you'd enjoy being buttfucked by dinosaurs and flying assholes with the ability to swoop up an entire car without cringing? i'm sorry, there was never any "bliss and harmony". nature was even more chaotic before we humans "suppressed" it. animals would not accept you, every species would chase you away from their turf.

i would: give hitler a hug, correct things i regret doing/not doing, and abuse the shit out of it.

alternatively, what deejay said.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
I would go back to like, 250 BC. Then, I would write a chronicling of every crazy important event in history, and become a legend in the current world. I would prevent war, and provide peace. I would be the all seeing, all knowing, messiah. The best part is, nobody would know.

Bitches.
Last edited by jxc1013; Mar 30, 2010 at 11:28 PM.
Thanks.
*correct my mistakes.
*kick the evilness outside the world
*Win the lotery.
*help poor peoples in a magic way xD.

And if I could change back my age to 12~13 when im 60~70 that would be fun
I would go bk to the start of this world and be the best adventure/story teller of this world :3.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Originally Posted by Dalir View Post
oh, so you'd enjoy being buttfucked by dinosaurs and flying assholes with the ability to swoop up an entire car without cringing? i'm sorry, there was never any "bliss and harmony". nature was even more chaotic before we humans "suppressed" it. animals would not accept you, every species would chase you away from their turf.

i would: give hitler a hug, correct things i regret doing/not doing, and abuse the shit out of it.

alternatively, what deejay said.

your idea of bliss would be cannibalized by mine.
SuicideDo, the Brewtal Drunken Immortal.
Wait, I take that back.

I would go back in BC times, and start a religion.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
Man... If I could back in time, I would be perfect. I would never make mistakes, always do the right thing, people will love me for anything I would do. Also, I would've joinde Toribash in the launch date, so I would be Elite Belt, and more famous then Dodekus ^^ lol