Ranking
Dude, I can make Pokemon sets, so if you want, I can make you a Breloom set ^^ I love him! I made a Blaziken one, I'll post later. And the Banner, be creative. Anything related to giving free heads. It would be awsome!

Ok, Hope's and Squirre's should be ready for tomorrow. Kooky 50% tomorrow and jxc, I'll work hard, so it will take like... Maybe to after tomorrow, at this time. 48h from here all those 4 will be done. Now I'm going to sleep ^^

#TribeOn
Can I have an avatar?
I want my head and username in it, but other than that, I'd like you to freestyle it.
I would like an Anime head, with a black mouth mask, and brown hair. Normal skin color. (any extra features you can add would be nice)
Allright.

I would like:

1. 512 head: Demon_elf, robotic/anime a bit of hair, and cool details. Feel free.

2. An avvy+sig of my tori. Just cool, with the word Reekon in sig, and MFR, in the avvy. Cool, LIke I tore out of something.

Thanks
Uh, i could make u a banner but I'm so much in Rift now that it would probably be in that style, which I don't think is appropriate for your shop. Anyway, GL with your freeware art!
Request : Head
Color : Go crazy
Style : Freestyle abstract (something like mosier's head)
Resolution : 128 x 128
Don't rush on this...I just wanna see the outcome
>Click here< DO EET
Originally Posted by andytan View Post
Request : Head
Color : Go crazy
Style : Freestyle abstract (something like mosier's head)
Resolution : 128 x 128
Don't rush on this...I just wanna see the outcome

Same here but pls make it bronze- acid
Piratez I Am
New account/name = perica