Toribash
and is there any info you can give about the nature of it? or is it all pretty hush hush? :P
SuicideDo, the Brewtal Drunken Immortal.
Sometimes I forum roleplay as a girl in order to get free stuff and satisfy my demented desired to be female.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by SuicideDo View Post
and is there any info you can give about the nature of it? or is it all pretty hush hush? :P

Nah, I just didn't want to advertise.

Heres the website.

You'll find the forum is strikingly similar to this one.
Which made it a bit easier for myself to navigate.
Last edited by jxc1013; Apr 3, 2010 at 04:23 AM.
Thanks.
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
hey jxc you should make a zombie rp in the rapid threads DOO EET pl0x

Interesting idea, but I think it would be the target of many-a-troll. And it would require atleast 2 posts, an IC and an OOC.
(In character, and out of character)

I guess Ill post an interest check in the RT.

If people are interested, I already have a plot, im still setting it up in the RPG forums.
Thanks.
noo do zombies pl0x or else I'll just make a thread right now!

Also rapid threads, no trolls allowed unlike wibbles. :|
I do not follow. If this were to be implemented, many would try it. Who's to say the story would become jumbled after all these characters have joined in? I have done this before, in some certain DeviantArt chat rooms. But instead, you somewhat "register" your character in. Before you can even speak, you are to place a layout of your character.
Originally Posted by Layout Of Character Example
Name:
Personality:
History:
Extra Information:

This would have to be know for every single character for any Roleplaying to actually take place. With a community this wide, I doubt an organize thread would be possible.
Originally Posted by Helvetica View Post
I do not follow. If this were to be implemented, many would try it. Who's to say the story would become jumbled after all these characters have joined in? I have done this before, in some certain DeviantArt chat rooms. But instead, you somewhat "register" your character in. Before you can even speak, you are to place a layout of your character.

This would have to be know for every single character for any Roleplaying to actually take place. With a community this wide, I doubt an organize thread would be possible.

Right, I think TB is too big to do this sort of thing effectively. And yes, character sheets would be needed. That's why I would have to make atleast two threads if we wanted to do this. One in, and one out of character.

If any of that didnt make since, my bad, im a bit under the influence.
Thanks.