Ranking
Original Post
Skeet/Shuriken? Banana phone?!?!
After a long time of editing, I have finally got it. Not the best skeet out there, but still...a skeet.

Happy Thanksgiving. :d
Attached Files
Skeeting.rpl (109.3 KB, 59 views)
Last edited by masterjepo; Nov 23, 2007 at 05:45 AM.
Tripstone says: heh
Tripstone says: clanless sucks
masterjepo says: Evolution isn't any better
masterjepo says: Cave man
LMAO.............thats not a skeet dude

that is a shuriken.

A skeet is defined as throwing a piece of uke at his dismembered head before it hits the ground.

You have thrown your own hand as a "shuriken" at uke's head.

Nice try tho man keep it up
Originally Posted by Ern View Post
LMAO.............thats not a skeet dude

that is a shuriken.

A skeet is defined as throwing a piece of uke at his dismembered head before it hits the ground.

You have thrown your own hand as a "shuriken" at uke's head.

Nice try tho man keep it up

Oh woops. Got me definitions mixed up a bit. Oh well. I better study the Tori Dictionary more carefully next time. ;)
Last edited by masterjepo; Nov 23, 2007 at 05:45 AM.
Tripstone says: heh
Tripstone says: clanless sucks
masterjepo says: Evolution isn't any better
masterjepo says: Cave man
Originally Posted by masterjepo View Post
Oh woops. Got me definitions mixed up a bit. Oh well.

He is making shit up. You are bumping.
Did you just get DQ'ed by a Black belt who used a toribooster to boost their amount of credits per win but you have no idea what any of those are?
Then check out "The Toribash Dictionary"
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...578#post168578
kk, soy dudes. Iv thought this way for ages. Didnt even know there was a tori dictionary.

I guess I just have a problem with how skeets are defined. Iv always defined a skeet as, landing a hit on ukes flying head with broken part of Ukes body(Always thought breaking yourself was a little lame and easy in comparison)

There is a small variety of skeet shot, each quite different in difficulty and style. I feel we should have more names for the different types of shots;

1.Hit ukes dismembered head using a broken part of uke, before it hits the ground
2.Hit ukes dismembered head using a broken part of uke, after it hits the ground
3.Hit ukes dismembered head using a broken part of your own body, before it hits the ground (generally the hand)
4.Hit ukes dismembered head using a broken part of your own body, after it hits the ground (generally the hand)

As "Skeet" Shooting is a recreational and competitive activity where participants attempt to break clay disks flung into the air at high speed from a variety of angles, "Wiki". I have always thought that calling a hit on ukes dismembered head after it has already fallen to the ground a skeet to be an incorrect description.

Personally I have been using this system: (im aware this is not official)
1.Skeet
2.Ground Skeet
3.Shuriken
4.Ground Shuriken

EDIT:: this also confused me ->

The way a skeet shot is defined is to throw a part of Ukes body at his dismembered
head, before it hits the ground.

Have a look here
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=14890

Possibly the record definition or the dictionary def '' should be changed/expanded?
Last edited by Ern; Nov 26, 2007 at 03:52 AM.