Toribash
Good god, the wave of C/P is a-comin', and it's a wave of shit.

All the C/P sets I've seen in the last day are indentical and awful, start doing something else and leave C/P to Mrama, Vermine and Skura.

2/10, clearly very little personal input and the steampunk design is overdone and out of place with the current TB colors.
back from the dead
Originally Posted by Oyster View Post

All the C/P sets I've seen in the last day are indentical and awful, start doing something else and leave C/P to Mrama, Vermine and Skura.

2/10, clearly very little personal input and the steampunk design is overdone and out of place with the current TB colors.

I <3 U 2!!
[T3AL][Fish][o7]
My name's Mr. Cupcake.
Modius,stop commenting my comments geek,you make me sick.
Vermine was the person who was doing these sets.
I just tried to use that style,i have succeeded.
My goal was to make quality,properly mirrored textures,not like everyone does.
But it took me 8 hours cause i was doing it qualified. I didn't just c/p.,i used the brush,smudge and pen tools too. -.- it took me about 40 minutes for 1 texture. My set was mirrored properly,not like you do.
When people saw it,every one started to do it.
So Modius,try and think about it.
AND STOP SPAMMING!
Oyster,i didn't do any shitty sets,the new texturers started to c/p after me -.-
I'm really sorry i started this dump,for peat sake. Mrama did it,i loved what he did,and decided to try it too,but after a big while.
By the way,i do c/p good too,i mirror it properly,not like most people do,like Nermado...
Last edited by Lexx; Apr 4, 2010 at 11:21 AM.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Originally Posted by Oyster View Post

for once i'll have to agree with oyster.

don't start texturing if you are planning to ruin it , we don't need new texturers.
go earn your money in another way.

1/10 , because i like the color.
Originally Posted by Lexx View Post
Modius,stop commenting my comments geek,you make me sick.
Vermine was the person who was doing these sets.
I just tried to use that style,i have succeeded.
My goal was to make quality,properly mirrored textures,not like everyone does.
But it took me 8 hours cause i was doing it qualified. I didn't just c/p.,i used the brush,smudge and pen tools too. -.- it took me about 40 minutes for 1 texture. My set was mirrored properly,not like you do.
When people saw it,every one started to do it.
So Modius,try and think about it.
AND STOP SPAMMING!
Oyster,i didn't do any shitty sets,the new texturers started to c/p after me -.-
I'm really sorry i started this dump,for peat sake. Mrama did it,i loved what he did,and decided to try it too,but after a big while.
By the way,i do c/p good too,i mirror it properly,not like most people do,like Nermado...

I agree with lexx on the part of trying it after mrama but it was after someone else also
the legs are good but switch the thighs with the legs that way it looks better.
[Pigs]|TA|AM|
i cant agree with anybody of you. i dislike c/p cause you didnt created the textures on your own. thats why c/p shouldnt be worth the same like normal textures imo.
even if it looks good its not yours.
you c/p'd good but its not the art i like
8/10 cause the thigh has another style than the legs.
Check out my Youtube!