Toribash
Original Post
[vibe] Good Vibrations
[vibe]

Clan Story Competition

Welcome to the [vibe] Clan Story Competition! [vibe] is a new clan and we are using this opportunity to spread the word about us and, in the process, get a totally badass clan story.
Now, the leaders of [vibe] (me and lsl) are rather lazy, and as such, have turned to the public for them to write a story for us. If you need any information about [vibe], just head here.
Of course, there will be fabulous prizes for the most creative and well written stories, especially ones that give us "good vibrations". First price wins 30k TC, and second wins 10k.
If you're stuck, please refer to our favorite clan story ever, here.
Now hop to it! Competition ends on Sunday, April 25th.
Last edited by Cretor; Apr 17, 2010 at 09:20 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away in Africa there was a small town made out of shit. Inside that shitty town there was a shitty bar. Inside that shitty bar was a dude in a pretty crisp suit. The dude in the pretty crisp suit was an alcoholic. As an alcoholic the man in the crisp suit spent a lot of money. The alcoholic man in the crisp suit eventually spent all of his money on VB in the shitty bar. The man with the crisp suit walked outside. The man with the crisp suit died about 20 minutes later because he was hit by a car full of frat boys.
Anywho, about a week later a dude called lsl entered the small town made of shit. He happened across a dance club (made out of shit) and there he bought a pudding cup. All dance clubs sell pudding cups. Anywho, as he opened up the pudding cup a magical polar bear (called Mosier) shat itself. The shit sprayed lsl and the pudding cup. As the magical polar bear shit was magical, the pudding cup gained some anthropomorphic qualities. So lsl, the magical shitting polar bear and the anthropormorphic pudding cup all sorta just stared at eachother whilst the dance club was playing the Hamtaro theme song. And thus spake the pudding cup "Cool vibe here". So (as most people do) the trio got high off the magical shit and formed their own little drunkern brotherhood called vibe. 50 years later and no regrets.

I can has all your TC now?
[doc]
Seeing as the amount of participants was low, it has been decided to extend this competition one more week, till Sunday the 25th.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

Will probably do a more srs one later. :D

`Twas brillig, and the slithy Ukes
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the Eleeleths,
And the Mosiers outgrabe.

"Beware the Jabbervibe, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the veb-veb bird, and shun
The DestinyPower!"

Cretor took his vorpal sword in hand:
Long time the manxome foe he sought --
So rested he by the hampa tree,
And stood awhile in thought.

And, as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabbervibe, with funk of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
Cretor left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.

"And, has thou slain the Jabbervibe?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
lsl chortled in his joy.

`Twas brillig, and the slithy Ukes
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the Eleeleths,
And the Mosiers outgrabe.
Last edited by hanz0; Apr 18, 2010 at 05:42 PM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
BZZZT! Times up! We'll let you know who the winners are within 24 hours.

Edit:

hanz0 wins first prize for his "Jabbervibe" poem, and Galt wins second prize for his magical polar bear shit story.

FUNK OF FLAME!
Last edited by Cretor; Apr 28, 2010 at 12:21 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'