Toribash
woops, forgot to change my tag back after testing the clan tag cop bot thing.

grav is -14
Attached Files
Deady is not in hack.rpl (126.7 KB, 19 views)
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Great flow, and solid hits. Interesting gravity choice too. Also, when you named your replay, I thought you were like, this replay isn't hacked.

I was wrong. 9/10
beep
Very stylish and fluid. I think the hits were okay. But still sweet replay. Interesting gravity choice, as Huck mentioned.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
I still need to change my damn tag, if any HACK members see this they might get pissed :P

Another spinny split/cap type replay in a random grav (-18 ) I find random ED and gravs some how make things easier for me. Its like it forces me to be more creative.
Attached Files
Yeah, you should open notepad and remove the [Hack] tag before an angry Nirs on your back or something ;)

However, I got slightly bored when I watched this one. It was nothing special in my opinion. But, I find the last DM pretty sweet.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Originally Posted by Tempo View Post
Yeah, you should open notepad and remove the [Hack] tag before an angry Nirs on your back or something ;)

^^ im actually hungry

---

btw, nice replays, but i didnt see something new 7-8/10
Heh...
Don't know why,but i really don't like any of them.
No creativity,just random rip offs.
It is to fast for human,and to rapid for tori...
Goes like shit in videos. No realistic movements.
3/10.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Originally Posted by Lexx View Post
No creativity, just random ripo ffs.

These are much more creative than most replays nowadays.

If you're talking about realism, I don't think he was going for that.

3/10.

That's just silly.

Lets see you do better then.

I don't usually get angry at posts. But this one managed to upset me. Deady is a talented fellow with a really smooth style. These are better than the vast majority of replays out there. I suppose you are better than him if you've got the guts to say this.
Last edited by Splinter; Apr 19, 2010 at 08:56 PM.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
Heh...
Don't know why,but i really don't like any of them.
No creativity,just random rip offs.
3/10.

lol, ouch man. Kind of out of the blue arent we? When I make replays I dont really plan them, but instead try to make a unique opening and then build from there using the same momentum and trying to be somewhat smooth with it. Typically I am more concerned with fluidity and looking cool than being realistic. I dont worry much about realism because this is a video game where you break people apart by punching them and Im not nuthug.

I can take criticism, like Nirs actually makes a good point because there isnt really anything new here. But I cant really say that I see what you are on about, and while normally I am the first to say my replays are shite, Im more likely to think that maybe there is some other reason you dislike them...maybe I posted something once that bothered you, idk.

Like splinter, I normally don't get bothered by this sort of thing, but really man, you dont have to try to be a dick about things. Say what you dislike, but make sure it holds some water instead of just being kind of baseless. There arent random rip offs because most of the DMs come from kicks or punches, no ripping at all. Too fast for human and too rapid for tori makes no sense. If anything I wish they were faster because I probably would have gotten more booms. Go's like shit in videos? Really? Have you used my replays in a vid? I have been in several and made quite a few as well with very little problem.

Unless you want to constantly get responses like this from everyone (in which case you are a troll) you should probably try to be a bit more constructive and less bitchy with your comments.
S and J Miles Away : The madman was good, The initial split kick wasn't the best, but I loved how fluid the third kick was, the fourth kick where you grabbed in frame 265 I think you could turn that into a boom instead of just a singular dismember, the ending pose was great but the stance/kick before it was pretty stiff. 6.5/10