Toribash
Awww, no love for the PC. It looks like a more worthwhile game compared to the almost identical madden releases every year.
I'll be debating whether to get it on my PS3. Hmmm....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Funny thing is, I played with this engine used to make this game, very realistic, very light, very fun. It's called Endorphin, you have to register to use it, and it's very complex, but it's amazing once you know it.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
Endoprhin and Euphoria are a bit different, euphoria is all automatic and more advanced, as endorphin gives more user control as to what happens, but uses alot more skill to make it looks realistic.
the god
Originally Posted by culapou View Post
Endoprhin and Euphoria are a bit different, euphoria is all automatic and more advanced, as endorphin gives more user control as to what happens, but uses alot more skill to make it looks realistic.

I realize this, also GTA 4 used the euphoria engine.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
And Red Dead Redemption, And Star Wars Unleashed, and so was an Indiana Jones game, but Lucas Arts canned it.
the god