Toribash
im a legion gibberling (i think thats how you spell it) scout, add me - name is ferdinand

and a empire psiconist named shortyish

also, i dont think this game is better than wow (and i hate wow), but i am only level 5 so i havent tried everything yet
Oh well idk about you but most of the WoW peoples in this game says its better then WoW , since it have different features especially when you reach lvl 35+ you get to make your own astral ship which lets you go stealing,killing, search for treasures or so I gues.

The reason WoW is getting bored is because there haven't being any decent updates for 5 years or so.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
generic mmo get

Nothing new and exciting about it, all the quests are just "go and talk to this guy and maybe kill some stuff while you're at it"
Lol mega then you haven't play the game fully then , later at 35+ you get 2 different features astral ship and I didn't do that goblin ball stuff its like a ball game or so I think.
Well am a summoner , scouts are fun too idk about the others I only have played summoner more like this is my main char and scout a little bit.
I played the closed beta of this game, it was great but now that the open beta is here I haven't bothered, my sister still plays and there's like 10x the amount of people. Makes things like the bag quest and the DS and such too easy. I had a level 26 paladin just before the closed beta ended.
"We are the music-makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
Arthur William Edgar O'Shaughnessy
Well I heard it gets fun at 35+ or 40 since money making and all of those would get easier and you go on astral which is pretty fun too ^^
Looks fun, downloaded and installing now. Im prob gonna have May0naise as my name, so add/message me..idk what you do in Allods

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!