Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by ForumMod View Post
Was the DM rate set on the normal setting for those replays?

Well, yes. Good replay makers often make their replays look like instagib. But it's not, believe me.

As for the vid, very nice. Some more sync would be great ^^

I like the music, you did a good job making the effects of the vid blend with the music. Very well done Fargle! The camera's great aswell, how the hack do you make so smooth pathing?! Well done Muffindo!
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Very, very and very nice video, I loved the song so much.
Sing is very good, freecam is fantastic.
9/10
Click here, you'll recieve a cookie
[17:41] <@pusga> i want to cum inside dave
Originally Posted by ThYphus View Post
Very nice replays.
Effects and video itself was nice too, but lacked some sync here and there.

Also, I see your Addicted groundtexture Fargle ;______;

Yeah, Muffindo used my textures when I was in addicted which were the same apart from the ground. He had problems with his /dl so I sent him custom folders but he said he didn't need mine.
Sorry

Originally Posted by ForumMod View Post
Was the DM rate set on the normal setting for those replays?

All of them were on normal, as Tempo said, replay makers are generally good at making spectacular boomhits and attacks.

Thanks for the comments guys

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i wub u lSl :D
[vibe] [ORMO] [GATA]

Hey I'm in there! :|
I liked the sync a lot, it was really good for your first, good flow, vibe, and timing!
9/10

P.S I lol'd really hard at my ground texture.
<3 this video so much . I waited for it and i have to say that i m impressed because of the editing and the recording. Replays and music were awesome. The only thing i didn t like were the shaders... Use more next time D:
GG muffindo and fargle 9/10
One of the best video i've ever seen. The replays were really nice :]
I love that song too <3.
Good job 9/10.
Long gone
Very nice video. The song choice was good, and the editing was OK. The recording/freecam and replays are what really made the video.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.