Ranking
Original Post
New IRC channel opened for your help needs
If you have a question or problem that isn't to do with a technical difficulty to do with the game or the forum, or a scam or a ban, then #help can most probably help you out. The helpful users in this channel will more than likely be able to assist you with any problems you may have.
<evil> srsly people forgot that most part of toribash community is douchebags... lead by shin
Closing Link: a931bw[84.55.61.68] (User has been permanently banned from Toribash IRC (no reason))
anything to do about that?
i dont even know how that happened O_o
Best thing to do is to contact a IRCop through pm's to sort it.

They are: SlipAnc, Veb, Hamster, Hampa, Cevius, suomynona,

You forgot me FFS :< ~SF
Last edited by SkulFuk; May 25, 2010 at 01:01 PM.
I don't really think that people want to share personally problems, with people they don't know. I wouldn't.
Originally Posted by pleasu View Post
I don't really think that people want to share personally problems, with people they don't know. I wouldn't.

There has been several people who have asked about personal problem.
not how to make penis longer, more like about dying cousins etc.
Originally Posted by Shin-Ryuu View Post
If you have a question or problem that isn't to do with a technical difficulty to do with the game or the forum, or a scam or a ban, then #help can most probably help you out. The helpful users in this channel will more than likely be able to assist you with any problems you may have.

"How can u run?" "How to decap" etc also go to #help.

Support is strictly for TECHNICAL difficulties.
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
Originally Posted by Jan_miguel View Post
so let me get this straight

support is for forum tb needs

and help is about bans explanations and faqs?

#support is for technical problems and curious questions...
#help is for curious questions, too. Also ban reasons and questions about other than Toribash. Includes real life stuff.

that's the impression I've gotten from it