LETS
D
ANCE

(yay capslock)

Andri's Entries:
post #13 http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=19026&page=2
post #106 http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=19026&page=11

Patrick_Unrated's Entries:
Waiting for him to tell me the post locations, but you can search if you want.

Prize:
52300tc
Last edited by Blam; Jan 4, 2008 at 07:41 PM.
:D
cabose is in blams
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

ok heres mine

Rate it blam, becuse after this you might accept me as a judge

I am judge now THIS DoSN"T COUNT!!
Attached Files
awsomedance!.rpl (67.8 KB, 63 views)
Last edited by benclark; Dec 15, 2007 at 03:33 PM.
Friend: "ya? well my grandpa fought in wwii" Me: "well i beat dragonforce on expert" Friend: "........lol"
OK. I found a very long and boring at one point breakdance. :P i will upload one more soon .
Last edited by Andri; Apr 6, 2008 at 06:14 PM.
8/10 for andri, gets a little stiff after a while

and note after 1 more entry you have to pay 100 tc to blam!
Friend: "ya? well my grandpa fought in wwii" Me: "well i beat dragonforce on expert" Friend: "........lol"
wheres the replay skullkid, Also Im not sure but we might need more judges, PM blam.

Blam you still need some more rules. Like how do they win?
ok, but the replay wasn't there at first

ok skull kid that dosn't count as danceing sooooo tkae the replay off so people don't get confused
Last edited by benclark; Dec 15, 2007 at 03:46 PM.
Originally Posted by benclark View Post
wheres the replay skullkid, Also Im not sure but we might need more judges, PM blam.

Blam you still need some more rules. Like how do they win?

Right. We wait for 1 week, the competition closes. We then vote on peoples replays (provided they have payed). The rating system will be based on a few aspects, which will be decided on a later date.
Can i suggest something?? Only one replay per post!!! that means (you blam) get more tc, AND it is unfair if you post like 5 replays in one post.
Originally Posted by benclark View Post
Can i suggest something?? Only one replay per post!!! that means (you blam) get more tc, AND it is unfair if you post like 5 replays in one post.

I get none of the TC, it all goes into the prize fund.
And max of 3 replays i think is ok.
ohhh i see then. ok then, you might wanna post these rules on the front page.