Toribash
Originally Posted by Trials View Post
The op fenter'd you.
It isn't a bug.

It is, because you shouldn't be forced to do a duel.
Just read the description when you enter a duel serveur
It tells you that if you want to do a duel, you type /enter.
Toriolympics - 2nd place | Fr_Death Leader |ORMO Member |
An Operator of a server can do a command called Fenter (or Force Enter), making the player immediately enter.
He must have Fentered you to get his money back.
That is a valid command, not a bug.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:| Something tells me you haven't hosted a server before. In short, as Trials brought out, Fenter is a valid OP command that allows the host of a server to shove you into the ring at will.

tl;dr: This is actually an example of the duel system functioning correctly. Player enters, he has to duel. Even if you don't enter by will and are force-entered, that's all it takes. If you're not prepared to lose money, why on Earth would you join a dueling server?
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster View Post
Why on Earth would you join a dueling server?

I'm not an expert, but I'm not sure if you know if a duel server has /duel activated until you join.
| tom |
:| Something tells me you haven't hosted a server before. In short, as Trials brought out, Fenter is a valid OP command that allows the host of a server to shove you into the ring at will.

tl;dr: This is actually an example of the duel system functioning correctly. Player enters, he has to duel. Even if you don't enter by will and are force-entered, that's all it takes. If you're not prepared to lose money, why on Earth would you join a dueling server?

So if there's a duel cheater I can't stay in spec, in fact, why did they implant the auto-spec for duelling ?
Yeah that's stupid, because if you can't chose if you want to duel or not it's useless.

Next time, I'll make (me or anybody else) a BIG duel server with a 50 000 tc bet and an auto win (-yoyo-balancedance.tbm), and I'll make a script to fenter everyone who come. (or I'll fenter them myself)
Then I'll become rich.

Call it whatever you want a "bug" or a "weekness", but anyway, it has to be corrected.
Last edited by vins84; May 28, 2010 at 09:05 AM.
Yeah, sounds like you were fenter\'d. I think this kind of duel abuse is supported by smods so PM one. I\'m not 100% sure though so don\'t get your hopes up too much.
Originally Posted by vins84 View Post
Then I'll become rich.

You will also receive a permanent IP ban and your account will be stripped of all illegally gained items and TC as soon as somebody reports you.

In the future, please report people who abuse the duel system directly to super moderators or administrators instead of calling the system bugged. In of itself, the system is fine; the abusers are the issue. Support moderators cannot and will not help you with issues like these because we don't have the power to strip or ban accounts. All we can do is redirect you to the guys with the banhammers.

Also try this thread to vent your anger.

PS- Speaking from a legal standpoint, this may sound harsh, but Nabi is in no way obliged to help you get your TC back as duels are strictly player-player agreements, and considering that you're losing virtual money and not anything of actual monetary value, there's even less incentive for Nabi to help you out. The administrators and super moderators who actually do help you do it out of their own kindness and generosity. I don't have any experience with it, but I can imagine that it's a major pain, so please try to be more appreciative of official support in the future instead of yelling that our systems are bugged.
Last edited by Ragdollmaster; May 28, 2010 at 05:17 PM.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
I didn't lose money.
I just want this command to be disabled, like nearly all commands.
Anyway, I guess I will post to "game suggestion" now...
Speaking from a legal standpoint, this may sound harsh, but Nabi is in no way obliged to help you get your TC back as duels are strictly player-player agreements, and considering that you're losing virtual money and not anything of actual monetary value, there's even less incentive for Nabi to help you out.

If you can be fentered, there is no "player-player" agreement.

PS : Before I leave...
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
A software bug is the common term used to describe an error, flaw, mistake, failure, or fault in a computer program or system that produces an incorrect or unexpected result, or causes it to behave in unintended ways

It's not a bug. It's intended to be that way. -Aslask

2013 Edit : I was right bitches.
Last edited by vins84; Aug 19, 2013 at 09:01 AM.