Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by pimpsalad View Post
When i made my spining globe the gif file size was to larg to upload how do i shrink it

Why were you trying to upload it? The spinny is just for you to see.

And where were you trying to upload it to?
Last edited by HedHuntr; May 31, 2010 at 08:12 PM.
Katana League
The Aikido Team
I was trying to upload it to a thread because im stying to sell it and then the file size needed to be 17kb and mine was 38kb
Originally Posted by pimpsalad View Post
I was trying to upload it to a thread because im stying to sell it and then the file size needed to be 17kb and mine was 38kb

upload it to imageshack or photobucket, not here. Also, make sure when you do that that you put some sort of water mark on it to prevent people from stealing it
Katana League
The Aikido Team
Originally Posted by HedHuntr View Post
upload it to imageshack or photobucket, not here. Also, make sure when you do that that you put some sort of water mark on it to prevent people from stealing it

Ok thank you
Nice tutorial. Luckily I have no artistic ability whatsoever, so making a head of that quality might not come right away. Anyway, very detailed and pretty easy to follow, I'll take a few of your tips into consideration when trying to make some fail textures.
Originally Posted by LimeSquare View Post
Nice tutorial. Luckily I have no artistic ability whatsoever, so making a head of that quality might not come right away. Anyway, very detailed and pretty easy to follow, I'll take a few of your tips into consideration when trying to make some fail textures.

its all a matter of patience. Keep at it, and you'll make something good.
Katana League
The Aikido Team
I have learned many tips and things on this guide.
It kind of improved my texturing skills (:
Very detailed and easy steps.
+rep and you deserve it :3
Dango, Dango, Dango, Dango...
Originally Posted by HedHuntr View Post
its all a matter of patience. Keep at it, and you'll make something good.

Thanks. I'll see what I can do. ;)
Hey, i´ve tried ur Realistic textur tut.. but after the basic coloring i stocked..
well, can u tell me what u´ve made from step 5 to 6 ?.. just added more colors?.. cuz i´ve tried to add just more colors and it looked crappy..
and what did u make from step 7 to 8.. cuz it looks so glossy and realistic ..
one more question.. If u say "smoothing out everything" can u desctibe me what u mean with this ?..

I want to know this cuz im not good at realitic texturing grr ;).. pls help me thx
[GU] [RL][Epic Replay Theard][Realism Player][deviantART]