Toribash
Original Post
Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2
I just bought the new one and I have to say it's the best Mario game I've ever played and the best game for the Wii ever. The only draw back to anything I've played currently is the co-op but other than that it's pretty swell. I think it might have just been the fact that my cousin made it more annoying lol
It combines the elements of just about anything and everything that's great in Mario games and then adds in some great looking levels and gameplay and shit and it's just great. So far I've just started out in it and it's pretty easy but I'm sure that I'll have plenty of things to do and according to my friend and some reviews I've read it will get increasingly harder which I look forward to.
If it's out in your country I seriously would recommend it.

Brings back good memories of the old N64 days.
You have received an infraction at Toribash Community.
I haven't gotten 2 yet but I did enjoy the first. Though it wasn't even close to my favorite Mario game that will always be Super Mario World.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
I just got 2 yesterday, and despite your claims, find it rather challenging! You try the Prankster Comet in Supermassive Galaxy yet? Good luck.
Originally Posted by skittlepie View Post
im a huge fan of games with co-op. what kind of co-op does this game have?

A virtually non-existent one like the 1st Mario Galaxy.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
A virtually non-existent one like the 1st Mario Galaxy.

It's like the first one except you can like throw starbits at enemies and such.
It's a lot more helpful than the previous version but it still isn't really co-op.
I actually like it though because my cousin and girlfriend can feel like they're helping without getting in my way :P

Plus if my friends came over I wouldn't be like "HEY LET'S PLAY MARIO!"
If people want to co-op get NSMB, then throw people into pits for lols

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by Chac View Post
My mom is a huge fan of mario games, she actually got all stars on mario galaxy 1 with both luigi AND mario

shit is crazy, she was at it for atleast a month

Ya, I love Mario and so does my mom. My mom says the new levels are too hard though lol.
this sort of co-op sounds good for me. it seems like it'll satisfy my brother, as long as he can use it to annoy the hell out of me. its like i can play a singleplayer game without him yelling at me to take turns!
Originally Posted by skittlepie View Post
this sort of co-op sounds good for me. it seems like it'll satisfy my brother, as long as he can use it to annoy the hell out of me. its like i can play a singleplayer game without him yelling at me to take turns!

It can actually be pretty helpful if you get good at it.