Ranking
Does the box untick itself when you tick it?
If so your graphics card can't handle it.
You can try updating the drivers to see if that helps.
I see. Did you do all of the steps right. All of the files should be saved in your scripts folder.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

yess.. yess.. i checked... buut it just wont open for me.. it keeps saying i need to unzip it into the script folder... i need to get some easy and full steps

*scruffles hair* *sigh*
Try this.

Unzip it to your desktop
Then just open your tb scripts folder, then just drag all of the files into that folder

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

Originally Posted by may0naise View Post
Try this.

Unzip it to your desktop
Then just open your tb scripts folder, then just drag all of the files into that folder

Try what?? I don't see anything there..

Originally Posted by Zas View Post
Right click on it and select "Compressed (zipped) folders".

Then drag the "shader" folder to the scripts folder.

Oh... when i go to the "Open With" it doesnt give me the option to open it with the "Compressed (zipped) folders"
Last edited by xalpha25; Jun 2, 2010 at 02:40 AM.
Right Click > Open With > WinZip > Check the options in where to put that file > Press okay or Apply > Have fun with Shaders
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

Originally Posted by xalpha25 View Post
Try what?? I don't see anything there..

Oh... when i go to the "Open With" it doesnt give me the option to open it with the "Compressed (zipped) folders"

If winzip doesn't work, try another program like winrar
Welcome to an Infernity of pain
Proud VorteXian
As has been said before I'd recommended 7zip for it, it's free and faster than winrar / winzip.