Endurance Onslaught 6.0
very nice tutorial it was to make very detailed eyes though . you should make one on mouths ive been having troubles and there very complicted i think.
nah, not complicated, just are too easy and don't really need a tutorial on how to do them.
the famous kitty mouth is just a W with curves in it. No need for a tutorial for mouths, but if needed i will make one if 3 to 6 people request a tut for it.
I bought a subscription to Wibbles so I think this quote is necessary,
"Be careful when gazing into the void, for it gazes back"
I like it, it's very useful.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
MY eyes
Awesome tutorial i managed to make these eyes with help of the tutorial (making up some steps) plz say its good cuz this was my FIRST time using gimp.
Attached Images
Anime eyes.jpg (7.3 KB, 21 views)
bad tuto
really

you just teach how to do your eyes
a good tuto would teach people how to do on their style

the step five doesnt look like an eye
you used the highlights to disguise it

still good for beginers
Originally Posted by dengue View Post
you just teach how to do your eyes
a good tuto would teach people how to do on their style

It's impossible to create a tutorial to teach people how to draw ANYTHING in their style, because everyone has a different one.

Anyways, on topic: nice tutorial, mind if I give a few suggestions and corrections?
  • First of all, the shadow on the eyes doesn't make sense unless you're drawing eyebrows, I think you should've mentioned that.
  • Secondly, I think you should've given more examples of anime style eyes, because yours, I think, are a little cubish (no offense intended). But, if it's your style, it's fine.
  • Thirdly, you could explain what different tools do. This would help others to know Gimp better.