Toribash
The shapes are a little too flat for my taste. Simple shading regarding depth and texture would really help this set. Would definately bump up the price as well if you are planning on selling it. Its a good start, you just need to get serious about it now.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
Its enough detailed.
I like it. But the thing in the back side of r and l legs and thighs.. to what are they connected.
Otherwise,its nice.
9/10.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Thanks guys, with this i think i might actually get back into texturing, i've been getting alot of requests so i might actually start filling them out.

Thanks for all the positive feedback on it.

~B
Excellent set. I love the simplicity, and the colors are great together. It's alot better than I could ever do.

9/10
Thanks.
It gives off the impression that you just repeated the same shapes over and over and over again.
The basic shapes leaves the composition looking plain and the straight white background is helping either, shades of the same color in the correct areas would help in adding depth.
The mapping on the eye is messed up? You should make it taller if you want a more roundish shape.
Love the concept though, and the simplicity look just add a little here and there and you've got it.
"A study of the history of opinion is a necessary preliminary to the emancipation of the mind" - John Maynard Keynes