Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Marco View Post
Maybe you don't understand. Replays that have little to no camera movement and slow pace are boring to watch. It's easy to appreciate a replay just by watching it. You haven't done much to enhance these replays. Fast videos are more enjoyable as you can still apprecate the replays. Accept that it's dull and stop disagreeing with everyone.

I can kind of see what you are saying Marco, however personally I really enjoyed this video more then the average fast paced toribash film. Single Player isn't about efficiency its all about style and grace, and this video focuses much more on how the dismemberments look rather then them simply happening. I think we can all agree its better then watching a stiff replay with several fast dms and a faster paced video.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
This was a nice change of pace from all the other replay videos.

I really liked how slow and smooth it was throughout the entire thing.

Keep doing what your doing, don't go for fast tempo'd replays like everyone else.

9/10
Really good.
I love the replays
9/10
Pretty good for 3rd video.
Last edited by corfl; Jun 14, 2010 at 12:20 AM.
I'm filipe994|Heads|Items
You know, this was quite good. Very clean presentation, editing and replays. Could have done without the captions, though. 8/10
infamous
The black thing was a little oppressive, but I really liked the focus on individual replays and the camera angles.
Great vid.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well