Toribash
I only have 15k right now uh I could give you 35k and cobra lax once I sell my text set which might take up to a week or longer. Maybe less if I'm lucky...

OR

We could swap text sets and since mine isn't as great (still good it's a FailxD set worth 50k+) I could throw in 15k. How does that sound?
well i would wait and i wanna sell it for atleast 40k =/ i cant promise it will stay here for a week but it may so if u get a hold on the tcs pm me or post here
Alright I'll think about 40k. I would think it's more in the 30's range. Anyway, if I sell that set and get the Tc's I am hoping for, I will buy your set.
k then and belive it cost me 80k so it isnt cheaoer it was a request and cause me and Barreta are friends he gave me it like for cheap but it dosent means he dosent worth atleast 40k ... anyways like i said if u have the tcs and i didnt sold it its urs
only forces aadn relaxes or flames or other sets if i like them XD but i mostly preffer tcs offer and tell me on wich set ... XD
Hey I have a good offer. You only wanted 40k, but I have a better offer. How about Toxic Lax, Cobra Force, and 15k tc? You will probably get atleast 50k+ from that, because Toxic Lax is 42k market price, Cobra is like 10-20k market price, and then another 15k, that is a lot more than you wanted. I am doing this because it's a force and lax + cash, so this is my offer. This is for your first set.