Toribash
Macturtle: If you know where to look. Hehehe
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Do not discuss hax, wares, etc. *BACKSEAT MODDING YAY*

Anyways, those would be some awesome swords in-game. Curse these 2 pixel wide rectangular prisims!
Steam ID: budster650
Thanks all for your complements, when i see him i pass the compliments for the swords on to rhaken, specifically they are Katars (should anyone be interested in finding out more about them) (click to wiki katars page here)

3DS MAX isn't free. it has got a 30 day free trail, but it costs... allot.
Personally i crack things that i cant afford, I'm not making a living out of it and I'm not redistributing it so I'm not breaking any solid laws... I am however breaking the ToS agreement witch i electronically signed... oh well i don't think they care to much :P

I could animate it... some of the textures there i could also animate making them change over time, however i probably would not use the physics engine unless they happened to be wearing a clock or something similar to that... i don't intend to animate over 500 frames or animate a proper fight... this is because it would take a fucking long time :P however I will be rendering the Toribash Spirit comic in this style... go to this post (click here) to find out more.
Those swords, they kinda remind me of that Lego Bionicle trash. o.0

Nice render. It would be cool if you could have some sort of background other than the platform, such as custom shaders.
Last edited by masterjepo; Dec 31, 2007 at 05:43 AM.
Tripstone says: heh
Tripstone says: clanless sucks
masterjepo says: Evolution isn't any better
masterjepo says: Cave man
Cracking is stealing. that is true, but because I intend to actually buy this should i ever use it professionally or publish things i get donations for or in any other way get money for it I don't see to much of a problem. also any background in that render would be blurred out of proportion due to the really strong DoF in it...
For Animation I'd have to prefer Maya over 3dsmax, the Inverse Kinematics stuff is quite easy to use and animate with. (Though both are being developed by the same company for quite a while now, and I've ''got'' both. So don't think I'm some kind of maya fanboy xD.).

Still nice though, but what's that messed up material supposed to look like? That usually happens when objects intersect or when there are crappy render settings set lol.
animation is not somthing i do much :P, Maya is better suited to making games etc while 3DS MAX is best for one off renders.

there are a few mats on there i just fucked around with, in a new version i'm rendering now the mats are better tho, there was no bad settings or problems, just did think about the mats much.