Ranking
Originally Posted by TehBasher View Post
I made a new pixel art letter for my clan name lol clan [s]

-_-
Nice 10 min work
Originally Posted by juo View Post
the breach in the wall looks weird
and it is always the same tree which is copied and pasted still nice
the green tree looks like a drawing from a 4 years old you need to work on that again. and I can't identify the thing next to the fence D:
and this lake looks a lil bit...small..not well done D:
i give it 7/10 because this is no gfx froum ;d
how much time did you need and what program did you use?

lol yea the same tree pasted XD. but i like teh 4 yearz old. Its a well. the lake was incomplete im thinking of removing it or making it a moat around the whole place. used paint idk how much time, i made em a while ago and am working on making myself finish em.

Nice s tehbasher, i only do isometric XD

edit: can anyone teach me how to use flash? i wanna make stick figures kill eachother but i dont know how XD seriously someone tell me please.
Last edited by isaac; Jan 5, 2008 at 07:55 PM.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
edit: can anyone teach me how to use flash? i wanna make stick figures kill eachother but i dont know how XD seriously someone tell me please.

Try Pivot. Even a monkey could make pivots :d
I have pivot pivot sux flash is ftw. I know pivot can look cool too and stuff i just wanna use flash cus everyone will say flash is better than pivot.
Last edited by isaac; Jan 5, 2008 at 08:06 PM.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
cool what program did you use? Also someone tell me something to make.
DesertPunk

Please click this
I used paint to make the letters the GIMP to animate it.. although its a pain in the ass until your figure out how to.

I know what to make.. Make a pixel art Toribashian.
Ill go try now.
DesertPunk

Please click this