Toribash
ye i know that but i don't have any idea how to do it
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
ekhm i can't understand one thing i've got a rep - from some dumbass who didn't even tell his name just a bad rep with just "could be better, lines are not straight, also bad shading...".
Man fuck u whoever u are maybe i like my art and i don't wanna shade it ? Maybe you should tell me how to shade it better show me your art if you're so strong maybe then i'll make respect to u ...
And these were my 2 first Tori Draws if u'll draw it better than show me unless u're an anonim i can't tell anything about u just an dumbass

And non-straight lines giving some more style to it ... so gtfo if u don't like it.
Last edited by Kaszanas; Aug 1, 2010 at 03:19 AM.
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
i like it very much ^^

very nice skills man..
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
who da hell reppin me - with the same comment ? bitch ...
U should start editing it by putting textures, or maybe put your dream tori i suppose? Maybe making an ongoing fight
PRINNY D00D!