Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by ravenger View Post
Please add an end date within 24 hours of my post, or I'll delete your thread. Thanks!

I put an end date...or does that not count?

Originally Posted by Gumfighter View Post
I have a few questions before I decide to bid or not.

What colors did you use to make the set? And will you recolor it after someone buys it if they want it recolored?

I used aqua/adamantium and demon/void. Also, as I said on the first post, if you buyout I will recolor if you ask.
Originally Posted by DeliciousW View Post
I put an end date...or does that not count?

I used aqua/adamantium and demon/void. Also, as I said on the first post, if you buyout I will recolor if you ask.

Oops, someone had just tipped me off that you didn't have one. I didn't bother looking to see if he was correct or not :v, sorry I'll pay closer attention next time.
Originally Posted by ravenger View Post
Oops, someone had just tipped me off that you didn't have one. I didn't bother looking to see if he was correct or not :v, sorry I'll pay closer attention next time.

Okay, no problem.
Here's an example of a recolor folks. As you can see, it's seamless. You can only request a recolor if you buyout.

Last edited by DeliciousW; Jul 30, 2010 at 03:03 AM.
Epic...Great Job ill be requesting from your shop soon.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]. Tagknife:you get one minute
*Dances*
*Shuffles*
*Teases*
Originally Posted by F3rr0n View Post
Epic...Great Job ill be requesting from your shop soon.

Feel free, brah. Just fill out the application on the thread.

-edit-
Okay, so at this point, Hhu is the top bidder with 7k. Bid folks! Remember, MINIMUM BID IS 3K
Originally Posted by SuntanSuperman View Post
doh dude... this is very... very.. horribly... COOL! is this ur 2nd or 3rd or 4th or wut set?

This is my 2nd set. Are you going to bid or what?