Endurance Onslaught 6.0
If this is how the rating system really works then i don't like it because you shouldn't have just a ranking for each individual belt, i think that the ranking system should be from every belt not just individual belts (So then we know the true best players) and win ratio only.
[QUOTE=noclimax;3301772]If this is how the rating system really works then i don't like it because you shouldn't have just a ranking for each individual belt, i think that the ranking system should be from every belt not just individual belts (So then we know the true best players) and win ratio only.[/QUOTE
Yes, but then it would be a tad annoying seeing as a white belt could only win 10 games and 0 loses and be rank one, because nobody else would have a 10:1 win/lose ratio.
I have a signature. Check out my replay thread here so I can get better and stuff. Yay!
Happy Holidays!
i think it should rely more on the w/l ratio than Qi. because its kind of stupid that your rank is baisically determined by how many matches you've fought. it would be nice if actual skill played more of a role in the ranking process
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
Originally Posted by Squirre1 View Post
i think it should rely more on the w/l ratio than Qi. because its kind of stupid that your rank is baisically determined by how many matches you've fought. it would be nice if actual skill played more of a role in the ranking process

Yes, but if you shovel every match, so that you win the majority of the time, that doesn't show skill. Or if one were to farm or rage quit everytime they were about to lose, they could easily make it to rank 1.
I have a signature. Check out my replay thread here so I can get better and stuff. Yay!
Happy Holidays!