Toribash
Could be see the contents of your stderr text?

I really have no idea what the problem is..But this will help stilf solve the problem.
Problem is very simple. Linux drivers, homebrewed.
Meaning there will be no proper updates to them, when these kinds of glitches occur, they are not perfect. =(

proves it can't be problem with graphic card, nor graphic card driver.

It does not :P
Last edited by Foxie; Feb 11, 2008 at 12:46 AM.
What what? In the butt.
As am I.

Not only does it leave strange triangular patterns on the ground, it also stays for all the matches. so i just turned fluid blood off.

and it works.

But i liked the fluid blood.

=\
[RelaxAll]
What do you mean homebrewed? Im using the latest 169.09 Official Nvidia drivers. nothing homebrewed about it. If it was a driver issue everyone with the same drivers would have the same problem? and I have two different computers with 2 different graphic cards and two different versions of the graphic driver and they have the exact same problem. for me it does not help to turn of fluid blood either. still same bugs. And where is stderr ? cant find it anywhere in the game directory.
How can not turning fluid blood off help?
Shouldn't fluid blood turned to 0 stop the blood from sticking into the ground? o.o;
What what? In the butt.
I believe blood always stains the ground when shaders are on.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Nope, its still the same. I even tried turning it on and off a couple of times and restarting the game. with fluid on or off there still is only blood along a line of rectangles in the middle of the screen on the ground.
It still sounds, and looks like very much of a driver problem :P I do not know why it would work with windows(emulated) instead of Linux, though.

But one question you haven't still answered. What company manufactured your graph card? That plays a large point.
What what? In the butt.
I wrote earlier that It was a 8600GT(mobile) and 6800GT. both are Nvidia cards. I already have the latest driver. How many more times do I have to say this? On one of the computers I have manually updated the driver to the latest one from nvidias homepage and that one is much newer than any driver in the repos.
Gwarkill: which driver is it in the repos now and did it solve your problem to update?