Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
ToriOlympics - Week 1 - ToriGymnastics and ToriHighJump

Welcome to the ToriOlympics 2008, week 1!

This week has two jumping events, and they are ToriGymnastics and ToriHighJump.
This contest lasts to 11th February.
Replays submitted after 10th February will not count.
Three replays each person.

ToriGymnastics

In this event you have to do as many forward or backward flips as you can. Though, that isn't enough, you have to land on your feet.
The most, the second most and the third most flips will win the Gold, Silver and Bronze prizes.

Rules:

Do not hack replays. This includes, do not use scripts which makes it easy to jump. (rocket.lua, wings.lua)
It doesn't matter if you break your knee or ankle while hitting the ground, but if you break any other joint, your replay will not be counted. This affects before the landing too.
Do not help with Uke.
Do not steal and/or edit other player's replays.
The flips will be taken from the first jump.

Settings:

Engage distance: 500 - 1 000
Dismemberthreshold: 100

ToriHighJump

In this event you have to jump as high as you can with sambo.tbm.
It doesn't matter if you land on your feet in this one, though, remember that the less joints you break the more chance you have to win.
The highest, the second highest and the third highest replay will win Gold, Silver and Bronze prizes.

Rules:

Do not hack replays. This includes, do not use scripts which makes it easy to jump. (rocket.lua, wings.lua)
This is NOT throwing, so don't dismember yourself while in air or on ground.
Do not help with Uke.
Do not steal and/or edit other player's replays.

Settings:

Mod: sambo.tbm
Engage distance: 500 - 1 000
Last edited by Tonakai; Feb 4, 2008 at 08:45 PM.
And i think that trick of desertpunk was so crazy and cutting out the bodyparts can be compared with rules =)
torigymnastics
eh, its ok, i coulda done better.
Attached Files
ToriGymnastics1.rpl (13.8 KB, 36 views)
"The only thing your first breath leads to is your last."
No it can't, if he fucked up he fucked up.

Now, shouldn't there be a time limit. Because somebody could put it on like 10000 and get in like 25-30 flips.
idle
true, my bad, but at the bottom of the Gymnastics one, it says that they amount of flips will be taken from the first jump, so i suppose that means that you only get the first jump.
"The only thing your first breath leads to is your last."
Okay, I got mine. This is for Toriymnastics. Sorry, I didn't do the title quite right. I have 5 flips and landed on my feet. Engage Distance: 500 Dismemberment: 100
Attached Files
Tori Olympics: Five Flips.rpl (32.9 KB, 31 views)
[Triforce]SilentStrike –=:2nd dan Blackbelt:=–

Originally Posted by FNugget View Post
My old mac used to pick up radio when I touched the audio cable to my braces.