Toribash
Oh fuck, it's a dance? I thought they were all masturbating with each other....

I was afraid to watch the youtube videos.

EDIT: Watched them.... Watching a bunch of guys jerking off together would be more interesting.
Last edited by Slith; Jan 25, 2011 at 10:56 PM.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
I'm assuming you are the 11 years old black kid dancing the stupidest dance I've ever seen. Now seriously, dress like proper man and stop making that shitty dance.
Σ
Originally Posted by Tart View Post
I'm assuming you are the 11 years old black kid dancing the stupidest dance I've ever seen. Now seriously, dress like proper man and stop making that shitty dance.

Yep. Stupidest dance that gets hype because it sounds cool.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
lol, you silly computer nerds :3 if you knew how to jerk, you'd think it's cool. (I can do a handspring, and I still can't jerk O_O lol)

[EDIT] Although I do admit, jerking is less interesting than.. ummm... "jerking" I like my cool, non gheto-white-trash dance moves better
Last edited by Zayex; Jan 26, 2011 at 12:17 AM. Reason: cuz you fuck black jesus at night.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by Demie View Post
Faggit nerdz

>using nerd as an insult on an online forum
Also why did you spell your insults so stupidly? It's not like it's going to save your from an infraction or something if you deserve one.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by Demie View Post
Yea I bet all these Faggitz
That are Nerdz think that this is stupid because
1.They cant do it
2.Faggit nerdz think it stupid because all they do is play this game all day long

At least us "Faggit nerdz" can spell properly! Kekee.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.