Toribash
eyes:
Try to make your eyes more "real"with the whites of the eyes, the iris and pupil.
Feels a strong flare, a little strange ... the white looks kind pixelada.Tente add depth around the eyes, it seems who are floating.
Skin:
Try adding some features a bit of light and shade so thin cheeks.
Nose:
try lowering the nose and do the "pipe" of the nose with a little shade. phlegm that drips do not make much sense ... Try to make it smaller and a little inside of the nose and increase the opacity add light and shadow.
The mouth:
The mouth is good but remove the shadow from the top of the mouth ... I think that zombies do not have white teeth.
Add light and shadow to the teeth and tongue, try different teeth because the teeth of our mouths are not equal.
the spittle this very opacity the opacity and place light and shadow.
and try to put it a little more into his mouth.
Hair:
Do not use symmetry in the hair, our hair is not totally equal on both sides.

Everything is too pixelated.3/10
Try next time to save preview in png.
[No-Mercy ~Co-Lider] [BTO ~Member] [T3AL ~Member] [JUJU ~ é treta]
[GATA
~Member] [Join on my ~FanClub][Juju Salimeni ~Lover] [Point Blank ~Player]
Need one set? Head? Art? PM-me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by 1543 View Post
Please if you have less than 300 posts dont post on here.. cause cleary you dont know what you are talking about

I am sorry but, post count means nothing...

Anyway. Head is not that good, the hair is too short and the eyes are a bit strange. Rest is good, i like the style. Making sets for this style is not that hard, but its not easy. I think you can sell it for 1~1.5k
^There, that's an emo hair style, the only thing I don't like about the above head is once again, the mouth, but everything else is pretty good except the eyes as well, one eye is round and the other eye is oval shaped. And lol @ don't post unless you have 300+ posts, someone with 1 post can give the same C&C as someone with 10,000 posts, as of post count doesn't go towards artistic view.
Discord:Kasey#8099
Big genital guy hmu ladies
I'm going to be brutally honest and tell you every little thing that's wrong with this head and almost about every other head in the Art section...

First of all, just because you can't find a "Good" name for it, you can't just name it, or declare it, emo because it has two tone hair... (I'm just going all out and I don't care if you don't like it, it's life and art my friend) if it smiles, it's not emo, if it has two whole eyes, it isn't a zombie, unless you declare it a fresh zombie and it's not just an excuse.... The hair is blurry, and it's not because of the zoom, even if it were the zoom, you would still see the pixel outline, because good artist can tell if it's blurry or not (Razasha is a Great artist, I'm not great but I'm sure as hell not just declaring something as emo or zombie because it doesn't smile). Don't make excuses for your mistakes, if you did it you did it, simple as that, take it on the chin, go do a head with the advice from other artists. If you don't like the idea, just say "I would try that, but it isn't really my style" or "I would do it, but it wouldn't compliment the style of this head through my eyes..."

Now, for the CnC.
If it's a zombie, it should have atleast worms coming from out of the skin, if you don't know how it should be done, go and look at some art in the Head Texture Expo and you'll see what I mean... to me, it can't be "zombie/emo" it can either be one or the other...
Zombies, usually have little or no hair, depending on how dead they are, and zombie won't have two-tone hair, unless, as I said before, it's fresh... If it were a fresh zombie, the skin with be a lightly palish green, a sickly green kind of color.
The eyes are too big and the mapping of the whole head is no where near where it could be or should be... Try working in smaller sizes first as in 256x256 or 128x128 (256 is recommended)

Price estimate: 650tc
2/10
I bought a subscription to Wibbles so I think this quote is necessary,
"Be careful when gazing into the void, for it gazes back"
/uselesspost

Don't be mad because I told the truth, if you actually looked through that, you might be able to understand your mistakes and progress through your art...
I bought a subscription to Wibbles so I think this quote is necessary,
"Be careful when gazing into the void, for it gazes back"