Toribash
First off, it was only 50 tc, not very much, win some games in a public server like intermediate or beginner judo or wushu or something like that so you don't get your money taken. The guy probably just set the Dismemberment thresh hold very low when the match started so you would automatically lose when you moved. Don't worry about this, it wasn't a hack, just a small scam.
its pretty annoying wen that happens, knowing they have ur tc from doing nothing
anyway as said before probably just changed the dismember threshold to 1, duel scammed u in other words rly not a hack do u know who the person who did this is?
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Originally Posted by Dicari View Post
First frame my body explodes and i lose 50 tc i know its not much but i was pissed that i would just get hacked like that

It's at the first frame..... It could be a hack or juz a glitch
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
this is just a duel scam happens alot they just change the dismember threshold to 1 not a glitch
they usually kick/ban u from the server afterwards then so u cant get back in and warn others/complain. if u say u will report they just say its not supported by nabi so doesnt matter ( alot of them do) by first frame i think he means after he presses space not as soon as he enters the game. the other guy just stands still and watches then and u lose ur tc
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
First off, it was only 50 tc, not very much.

50 tc is quite a bit for a newbie.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
50 tc is quite a bit for a newbie.

That's true, but I'm telling him overall that it's no big deal, he can make it back pretty quickly. I just used to play in public servers way back in early 2008 when I was starting and I seemed to make some alright TC doing that.