Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Isaac: LoL i know
rawksonic: Mmm but then they would not sell
Mars200: Pie hitting the assassin coming right up!
Unknown DoooD
The Revolution approaches. Our arrival is unavoidable. Expect us.
Guise. This program is very simple. He is pretty much taking 25 seconds of his time, making an animation, and selling it. Not to be a shi slinger, but google Darkdemon and its the first one down...tutorials and stuff.
PorkFace: Each one of these takes me half an hour or more... This program is not as easy as it looks. ... Dont come into my shop and tell everyone it takes me 25 seconds to make them when you have no idea... You Fail!
Mars200: Here it is:

If you like it tell me and ill send smaller version for avatar! Also maybe 100tc please?
Unknown DoooD
SickBear, it's not bad but if u wan't, im gonna edit ure avatar for Mars200 for free. PM me and host the .piv file at http://myfreefilehosting.com (don't put on the e-mails)

and edit your first post! (intro) it's freaking lagging me!. Try using links.
Last edited by Basher515; Feb 11, 2008 at 01:23 PM.
Basher515----10th Dan Black Belt
████████
Originally Posted by SickBear View Post
PorkFace: Each one of these takes me half an hour or more... This program is not as easy as it looks. ... Dont come into my shop and tell everyone it takes me 25 seconds to make them when you have no idea... You Fail!
Mars200: Here it is:

If you like it tell me and ill send smaller version for avatar! Also maybe 100tc please?

I like it just make the pie come from nowhere I'll be happy! 80TC tops
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
PorkFace: xD Nice! My turn now!

Thats my first hand to hand combat Piv by the way.

Mars: Done!

Send tc Please
Last edited by UnknownPerson; Feb 11, 2008 at 11:17 PM.
Unknown DoooD