Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I think you are confused by my explanation. The "sticky" hand only ghosts into uke, before the hit has even registered. Then when the hand is inside of uke I ungrab, so technically it isn't a grab hit. There is a tutorial on it somewhere, I will post a link when I find it. I think seeing the visual with help you understand what I mean. Anyways, here is a new replay.

Found it, however it doesn't have the exact information I was hoping to show you. It does demonstrate the same idea with a relaxed ankle though.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=62999
Attached Files
DDCM- crown.rpl (276.2 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by DDCM; Feb 27, 2011 at 02:38 AM.
ORMO
Oh I know, but I'm not sure if it is a glitch in the game that was never supposed to be there or it was made that way, eaither way you have changed my view on it.

ooohhk, crown. I love your use of the wall to get yourself over there, and the very relaxed kick was utterly beautiful, your next punch was such a change of velocity(or appears to be) that it really catches you off guard and gives you the "wow" effect. When your lifting the left part of the torso it would of been cool if you could of tossed it instead of just slowy dragging it over to your foot, But the boom also was a nice surprise.

Gj mate, 9/10
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Heres one hot off the press, tell me what you think.

BTW, thanks alot for the great feedback KronosLord.
Attached Files
DDCM- umm.rpl (236.8 KB, 19 views)
ORMO
8 views and no comments? what's wrong with the community these days.

Ohhhhkkk, where to start.

You opened up with a pretty boring opener but made up for it with nice fluid kick, although it looked a little off balanced but you stood yourself back up. Casualy walking around and dismembering the uke is quite atrracting and stylish. I think maybe you could of got the dismemberment at the end but I'm not sure if that would ruin the "vibe" from the replay.

9/10 Amazing work.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby