Toribash
The opener is the same as before but at least you werent standing still during 30frames like in the last replay.
The first kick was really cool and the 3dm boom was kinda tangled up but its decent.
The way you did the jumps was kinda stiffy in your arms but the pose is nice(Overused too) even though you did it in a stiffy way.

Still it was kinda unique 8.5/10
Life's good.
Well, I love them.

WHeres my back: I loved that kick so cool, 9/10

Starone: I loved it it was beautiful < Lol Yea it was awesome, 8/10

Number one: Epiiiiicz, 8/10
I apologise for this post.
Thanks for commenting guys, that means a lot.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
your right, I don't see replays like that. I see better. (Splinter ftw) but it was an ok replay, I know i have seen better from you, But It was still pretty decent I'd rate it a 8/10
^Ouch that first part hurt. But thanks for rating. What exactly do you like in a replay?
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
In Number one I liked that lil spin kick thingy!!
But that landin after it loked kinda nasty :/
lol but 8/10
you yo daddy son
Thank you guys for rating.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Festus View Post
^Ouch that first part hurt. But thanks for rating. What exactly do you like in a replay?

Yea, Wasn't trying to be mean or anything, And Its not really what I like, just so much that its different, When watching peoples replays they make it astounding, Splinter won my love when he made a replay before the role back. Never got posted again, he ran up to uke, destroyed him. but the best part was after the body was still in tacked, chest to abs(with crotch still there) and he dismembered every single part of that with his kick, down dm, back up, down again dm, intil abs, and got the crotch peice out, AND than skeeted at the head. Was awesome. something not seen everyday is something I like. another favorite was HiVoltage. his speed was unremarkable. And his replays were Pretty neat too. If you want to see the replay he has that makes me drool let me know. More than happy to send it to you (: But thats mostly what I like in a replay Something not seem everyday. Try Voodoo, not used much and people love seeing it, would be cool to see from you, since you have the power, now use it to something cool