Toribash
Original Post
Killer Open Tornmanet Week 2
Hello all and welcome to week 2 of the Killer open this tornmanet will be on sunday March the 2nd at 10 PM GMT on the (SMASH)server, number 44.

This tornament will be Sambo!

The entrance fee is 1k. The prize is.......
1st place: 2k Minimal plus the entrance fees + a head( must have head texture for it to work).

2nd place: Junk Items!!!!!!! Orc, Gladator, and Chornos!!!!! They Suck and You cant even sell them YAAAA!!!

There will be an admin to kick people who misbehave.No excessive profanity, etc.

Rules: 60 minute free for all then the 2 best players with the most wins. They will go into a race of 5 and the winner of that wins the tornmanet.

Entrants:
NutHug
Kriskoree
Limeguy64
Crystleman

1st and 2nd place will also be invited to the Killer Invitational Tornament so there will be 20 competitors and with a 5k entrance fee the prize will be 100k!

Congrats to 2Worlds & Killer111 (ME) who was able to secure the first 2 spots in the Killer Invitational!

Last edited by Killer111; Mar 2, 2008 at 01:57 AM.
[Sin]Killer111 3rd DAN BLACK BELT
When You Hit A Wall, Dont Stop, Go It All Out
ERrrrrr can i join it?
also What is sambo? ive played it before but it reminds me of judo except harder to dismember and same rate to fracture
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Its the one with the dojo! DUH its like judo with a DoJO

Also YES you can join send your 1k!
Last edited by Killer111; Feb 26, 2008 at 01:23 PM.
What's so hard to spell tournament... :/
And the final entrance fee... How about if someone doesn't have the entrance fee?
It would be lame.
But otherwise, nice. You have fixed most of the bad things.
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
And the final entrance fee... How about if someone doesn't have the entrance fee?
It would be lame.

The final torny is a 5k entrance fee I exspect at least 4 people in the biggining torny, that would make the bigginer prize 5k so ud already have enouph for the final tornmanet!
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
It would be lame.

Originally Posted by Killer111 View Post
The final torny is a 5k entrance fee I exspect at least 4 people in the biggining torny, that would make the bigginer prize 5k so ud already have enouph for the final tornmanet!

Misspelled "tournament" again:/.

Here is the idea. It worked for me (>.<): Get Mozilla Firefox. It will check your spelling, and underline incorrect words. It might help you greatly, and... stop looking so... you know how. :/
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
I will not join your "Tornament."
Learn grammar, and perhaps pay the price with your own stuff.
Evil, personified in a chocolate bar.
hey forget the grammer I thank you tho sahee, just dont worry u inderstand what it says right?? then its fine!
Sooooo will the two of us start with the race to 5?
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
no there is 3 contestants including me and another one might be sending money so the torny will go on as planned!
hey killer i wanna join like i said i would
ill send u the tcs but first i have to find out if ill be home/at a computer w/ toribash at that time... 10 GTM is 5:00 in NY right?!?!?!?

edit: haha btw... ur sig (@ killer) u spelt "togeather" wrong... its together... to... get... her...
hahaha thats how i get it right ^_^
Last edited by Limeguy64; Mar 1, 2008 at 05:06 PM.
LIMELIMELIMELIMELIMESFSTLIMELIMELIMELIMELIME
avatar:DENZEL FAISON, animation: Samule