Endurance Onslaught 6.0
dont listen to all the guys with all the advice with adjustment of your art . I say if your happy with your results , leave it the way it is . This is your style of art and I think it is great and unique . As some one who has had veiwings, i belive you will be just fine if your interested in having a gallery / auction.

I suggest creating a portfolio, adding 10 to 12 of your creations and sharing them with galleries or local art stores. Or you may want to try posting art on kijjiji if you live in the US or Canada for sales . That will give you an idea on how popular your art can be .
Originally Posted by TRichard21 View Post
dont listen to all the guys with all the advice with adjustment of your art . I say if your happy with your results , leave it the way it is . This is your style of art and I think it is great and unique . As some one who has had veiwings, i belive you will be just fine if your interested in having a gallery / auction.

I suggest creating a portfolio, adding 10 to 12 of your creations and sharing them with galleries or local art stores. Or you may want to try posting art on kijjiji if you live in the US or Canada for sales . That will give you an idea on how popular your art can be .

I don't think I'm that comfortable with my artwork yet :P I take every good advice with me, but sometimes I prefer to just take it with me next time I paint rather than sit hours and fix every mistake. I still have some years of school within media left, so plenty of time to evolve :P If I'm going to aim towards VFX, painting or 3d is yet to decide.. I love all of it.