Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Maylene: Thanks for some real critique. Could you just explain why the song doesn't fit a toribash video? I used it because the words tell you how I feel about law <333
When I recorded with no sync, my computer was running very slow, and it was already laggy. I tried to make it as slow as I can without it looking TOO laggy.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

I like it. Please go on. I would like to see a part where Law takes a hard hit, falls, some dramatic shit and effects go on, and then he gets up and kicks ass.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
I'm sorry, but i didn't like it :\.

I don't care if a song is used in another vid, i think of it as recycling, but the clips were to slow for the music, the effects were sorta nice. I didn't see much of the sync everyone is talking about. I don't think i watched the whole thing (got a bit boring) but i saw most of it. If theres any awesome bits i missed near the endish just tell me.

Anyway, the good thing is, a top video maker can't get to much better, but there is lots of room for improvement here, can't wait to see some of your awesome ones :D
Originally Posted by noomy View Post
I'm sorry, but i didn't like it .

I don't care if a song is used in another vid, i think of it as recycling, but the clips were to slow for the music, the effects were sorta nice. I didn't see much of the sync everyone is talking about. I don't think i watched the whole thing (got a bit boring) but i saw most of it. If theres any awesome bits i missed near the endish just tell me.

Anyway, the good thing is, a top video maker can't get to much better, but there is lots of room for improvement here, can't wait to see some of your awesome ones

I'm aware the clips were slow. I'll be sure to work on the speed like in my previous video. Thanks

Originally Posted by Festus View Post
I like it. Please go on. I would like to see a part where Law takes a hard hit, falls, some dramatic shit and effects go on, and then he gets up and kicks ass.

I'm sure I did half of that in the second-to-last replay, except for the part where he gets back up and kicks his ass. PM Law, I was only in the very last one.

Nice
good shader changes
swift effects
sync but i agree with jets some of the songs aren't really
toribash video like.

8/10
what is that swords mod?

that vis was amazing, great sync yet it could be longer
8/10
Last edited by tsukiomi; Mar 24, 2011 at 11:11 PM.
Every single replay was made by Lawrence1.
Don't ask me.