Toribash
Some people do, some people don't. I edit other people's replays for the heck of it.

Also, there are no default replay makers. There's some guy (I have no idea who he is, but other people do.) who chooses the replays to put in the next Toribash version.
yeah ok
I myself don't edit my replays that much unless it was a madman , because when you try to get a madman , you can't do it liek that , you need boom hits and stuff.
In sp spars / juggling / realism replays .... I edit my replay once per 500 frames. Or when I notice a flaw.
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
personally i spend alot of time on my replays i can spend hours just trying to get one hit just right then scrap it and try something different
[Pure], wanna join?
Sometimes, magic just finds it's way into your replays.
Even when it does, skilled replay makers edit it to perfection.
BAD LUCK
It varies, really. Sometimes, everything just falls into place with little to no editing. Other times, you're grinding away for hours on the same hit, trying to make it work like you want it to. But yeah, i edit a lot. Time spent on a replay probably averages in at 1-2 hours for me.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Yea one time it took me almost 2 hours trying to get this 4 hit boom, but after countless tries I got it
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Many skilled replay makers also take on 5000 frame replays 1 frame at a time.
(Shift+Space.)
They have to be sure that after their done, there isn't 1 flaw in the entire replay.
BAD LUCK
Originally Posted by kooky View Post
I think its their jobs to make some default replays. I mean for the persons who are there in the office of the nabi studios..

No. People simply have their replays picked by the devs to put inside the default replay folder.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.