Ranking
View Poll Results: Futurama or Simpsons?
Futurama
20 Votes / 36.36%
Simpsons
18 Votes / 32.73%
both
13 Votes / 23.64%
neither
4 Votes / 7.27%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I've been watching Simpsons most of my life, and I watched a couple of Futerama, and I got to say, Simpsons was much better.
Purity Of Essence
I love both so i said both
Simpsons:Cmon who can resist Homer
Futurama: BEEEENNNDDDEEER the acholic robot
I'm Back Baby
futurama has more adult content then simpsons,though thats not what's fun in a cartoon,sure it is, but at The Simpsons, Matt Groening made a very good work using the american way of life, both are awesome, but since I have watched Simpsons my entire life (15 years lol) i prefer it then Futurama
u should put another option, Matt Groening owns
Futurama has better plots (as Moiser said) plus since it's in the future. It has a much larger area to use in the means of comedy (such as in space.)
And on top of that, it is more interesting.
Buuuttt... The Simpson s are still widely viewed today, as they have been for over 20 years (or something like that), and they have been getting more episodes, and not just going on re-runs. But they're slacking in keeping up with relatable comedy (unlike futurama, that is far ahead)

The analogy is, you can't teach old dogs new tricks. In a few years, The Simpson s will be dead and gone. Then it'll be time for a new dog to take the show.
Last edited by Wolfbank1; Apr 6, 2011 at 01:58 AM.
I've watched Simpsons more and haven't seen much Futurama episodes. I like both, but until I watched more Futurama, I'll have to say Simpsons :P