Toribash
lets se... hmm you could make the shape of the teeth better...
right now they dont really fit with the mask
and the horns also change the shape
the teeth and the horns dont looks as good as the mask
i like the gold color you gave to the mask
MY WEBPAGE
[P]Recruiting[P]
Aitor21: I don't think he's going for robotic. Seems more like some tribal mask thing.

I like what you have going so far, Eagle.

Stretch the eye vertically so that it will be round on the head.
Hmm I like the updates, but I would really like to see some of the rest done, other than just the mask/ face. only because what is around it looks to be really awesome, and I would like to see some colour added. Some of the shadows on the mask look a little sloppy, but that might just be my eyes.

Anyway, I am looking forward to it actually being done. Nice work so far mate. 8/10.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
cheres for the tip lwaffles tell me if this is ok.

also oimanoi the shading isnt complete its just basic 4 now

and i really need some ideas for the outlines that what im asking

cheres guys.

update:

tell me what u think.
Nice Head I like the vector style but I don't like the Eye it's kinda annoying I think the crimson and Platinum/Quicksilver Would do better with the style I like the Idea of the battery but I thin you could of moved the actual battery to the lower left/right of the texture because if you put it at the bottom or like before on the side it will look weird but thank you for making such a great head for my eyes to set upon.
sup guys sorry for the wait ive been busy.

but can anyone think of remoulding ideas or add on for this head texture?

cheres guys peace.