Toribash
The head is great, and the knife is also really cool. 7/10 because the rest is a bit boring.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
I don't like it, it seems like an exact copy of the set basically. Only if certain areas were inspired by Nuthug's set, not the entire thing.
The concept of the set is good, but the outcome isn't as much.

Head: Is that a helmet, or a cap? Anyway, looks pretty good, smile is evil, shading is good.

Body: A bit plain, somewhat pixeled on the thigh Knife, and sort of dirty there. The rips are, as well, a bit rough, so fix that up. Other then this, the body is OK.

Hands: Too plain, and pixelated on the sides. Fix those up. And add thumbs bro, doesn't seem good without.

I like the idea, but the overall isn't....good. 6/10 for trying. Just fix up a few things, and we have something.
It's. . . been too long.
2/10
you basically just copied his set with little changes.
Think of your own ideas my friend...
I bought a subscription to Wibbles so I think this quote is necessary,
"Be careful when gazing into the void, for it gazes back"
this is a near-exact copy of nuthug's set.
5/10 for effort alone, no creativity was required.
pennis and also dicke and balls
I dislike this. I can describe NutHug's set with only one word. Original. I don't like it because it looks weird and destroyes its meaning.
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
I like it. Simple but decent set and good head.
Head is pretty good, and that smile made me a little happy.
And I lol'd at biceps. Beacuse in biceps you have worte Russia. Just curious, why you've done that?
|Windows Belt 10| |Damned Leader| |Ex-GameKeeper-2010| |RUTori| |Á¸² ÅùÁ|
|Ex-ClanSquad-2018| |20% Cooler than you| |1st nick - Major|